How To Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Washington Medicaid

Washington Medicaid is a state-run insurance option for adults, children, senior citizens, and individuals with disabilities living in Washington.

Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Washington Medicaid? 

Washington currently provides incontinence products for both children and adults as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage.

Under Washington Medicaid individuals may qualify to receive a combination of pull-ups, briefs, underpads, bladder pads, and gloves. Wipes are not covered by Washington State Medicaid.

Can I Get Incontinence Supplies Through Aeroflow Urology?

Check Your Eligibility

2 Easy Steps

From catheters to pediatric and adult incontinence supplies, discover the continence care essentials covered by your insurance.

Have your insurance card ready!

Child's First Name
Child's Last Name
Child's Date of Birth Please provide the date of birth for the person in need of continence care supplies (yourself, your child, etc.)
Zip Code
Child's Insurance Provider Your insurance type is most frequently found at the top of your insurance card.
Name of Insurance Carrier
Member ID Your Member ID is typically found on the front of your insurance card and may be listed as Member ID, Member #, Subscriber ID, Subscriber # or Policy #. This can be a combination of letters and numbers.
Child's Medical Condition In order to receive coverage for continence care supplies, Medicaid requires a diagnosed medical condition related to your child's incontinence.
Name of Child's Medical Condition
How did you hear about us?
Step 2 of 2

Yes! Aeroflow Urology proudly partners with Washington Medicaid to adults and children (ages 4 and up) with incontinence products at little to no cost.

With Washington Medicaid, adults and children may qualify to receive a combination of up to 180 pull-ups / pull-ons and diapers / adult briefs each month. Adults and children who meet the qualifications can also receive disposable bed pads (underpads), bladder control pads, and gloves.

Seattle, WashingtonSeattle, Washington

Check to See If You’re Eligible Today

At Aeroflow Urology, your dedicated Continence Care Specialist will verify you or your child’s coverage and handle the paperwork required for Medicaid.

We will work with you to help find the right high-quality products to fit you or your child’s individual needs under your Medicaid benefits.

After you have filled out the qualification form for you or your child and they have been approved, you can shop for products from a curated shopping list provided.

Then, we will discreetly package and ship the medical supplies directly to your home each month. We will also send you text and email reminders when it’s time to re-stock so you are never without incontinence supplies again.

To get started today, fill out our qualification form. 

Watch the video below to see just how Aeroflow Urology can help you get free incontinence supplies through your insurance!

Incontinence Supplies Requirements For Washington Medicaid

To be approved for incontinence supplies under Washington Medicaid you must have the following items. An Aeroflow Urology Specialist will help you gather all of this necessary information.

  • The medical reason for needing supplies.
  • The estimated amount of supplies needed per day.

How to Qualify for Incontinence Supplies from Washington Medicaid

  • Must have a qualifying medical need, such as diabetes, a brain injury, autism, etc.
  • Children must be 4 or older
  • Must be enrolled in a Washington Medicaid plan.

Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology blog is not intended as a substitute to medical advice or care from a healthcare professional. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.