The Aeroflow Urology Process
Get your continence care supplies at little-to-no cost through insurance.
We know that incontinence producuts are must-have items for those who manage bladder and bowel leaks. We also know that continence care supplies shouldn't cost money.
That's why our goal is to get you the highest-quality products for FREE through insurance!
Our 5-step process is simple and can be completed from the comfort of your own home through your mobile device or computer.
Here's how it works.
1. Submit Form
Once you fill out our secure Eligibility Form, your coverage will be determined by your insurance plan and the state you live in. We never share your information with third parties and within 1-2 business days, one of our Continence Care Specialists will contact you to let you know if you qualify.
You'll be able to choose from our array of high-quality adult or pediatric incontinence products, such as pull-ups, bladder control pads, briefs, protective underwear, or catheters, from a curated shopping list.
3. RX Received
After you're approved for coverage, we'll need to obtain a prescription from your healthcare provider. In order to receive your supplies more quickly, reach out to your doctor's office and let them know we'll be calling for a prescription on your behalf.
Your products will be shipped directly to your home in discreet packaging on a monthly basis.
What Are the Requirements for Kids?
In order to qualify for diapers, pull-ups, and more through Aeroflow Urology, your child needs:
- To be aged 3 or 4 (depending on the state your child lives in) or older and have incontinence or are not potty trained due to an underlying medical condition, such as autism, Down syndrome, etc.
- A signed medical necessity letter or prescription from their pediatrician within the last 12 months.
- An accurate record of diagnostic information pertaining to the underlying condition as well as any other medical diagnoses.
- The number of times per day their pediatrician has ordered the incontinence supplies to be used.
- The number of disposable incontinence supplies requested per month.
- The maximum authorization to receive up to three months of products at a time with updated clinical notes.
What Are the Requirements for Adults?
To qualify for incontinence products as an adult with Aeroflow Urology, you need:
- A Medicaid or other accepted insurance plan.
- A prescription for incontinence from a healthcare provider.
- An underlying medical condition or diagnosis that causes incontinence, such as Parkinson's disease, ADHD, autism, spinal cord injury, etc.
Have any other questions? Feel free to check out our FAQ page. If you need additional assistance, contact your Specialist directly or give us a call today at 844-276-5588.