New Hampshire Medicaid is a state-run insurance option for low-income adults, children, senior citizens, and people living with disabilities.
Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through New Hampshire Medicaid?
Yes, New Hampshire currently provides incontinence products as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage.
With New Hampshire Medicaid, you or your child may qualify to receive a combination of protective underwear, briefs, and bladder control pads every month.
Incontinence Supplies Requirements For New Hampshire
To be approved for incontinence supplies under New Hampshire Medicaid, the below is required:
- Documented proof within the last six months that the items are considered medically necessary by a physician.
- The medical reason for needing supplies.
- The estimated amount of supplies needed per day.
Incontinence Coverage Information for New Hampshire
- Must have a qualifying medical need, such as Autism, Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Down Syndrome, etc.
- Children must be 4 or older.
- Must be enrolled in a New Hampshire Medicaid plan.
How To Get Incontinence Supplies
Aeroflow Urology does not currently provide incontinence products through Medicaid in New Hampshire. You can visit the NH Easy website for information on how to apply for coverage, and to inquire about in-network providers. For information on receiving incontinence supplies in other states, visit our full guide to Incontinence Supplies Through Medicaid.
Aeroflow does have incontinence products available for purchase. Use coupon code SUPPLIES20 at checkout to save 20%.
Save on Incontinence Products