How to Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Wisconsin Medicaid

Wisconsin Medicaid is a state-run insurance option for low-income adults, children, senior citizens, and people living with disabilities.

Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Wisconsin Medicaid?

Wisconsin currently provides incontinence products as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage.

Through Wisconsin Medicaid, you or your child may qualify to receive a combination of protective underwear, briefs, bladder control pads, and disposable underpads every month.

Can I Get Incontinence Supplies Through Aeroflow Urology?

Check Your Eligibility

2 Easy Steps

From catheters to pediatric and adult incontinence supplies, discover the continence care essentials covered by your insurance.

Have your insurance card ready!

Yes! Aeroflow Urology currently partners with Wisonsin Medicaid to supply adults and children (3 and up) who qualify with a combination of incontinence supplies each month, such as diapers, pull-ons, underpads, bladder control pads, and gloves.

How to Receive Your Incontinence Supplies

At Aeroflow Urology, your dedicated Continence Care Specialist will verify you or your child’s coverage and handle the paperwork required for Medicaid.

We will work with you to help find the right high-quality products to fit you or your child’s individual needs under your Medicaid benefits.

After you have filled out the qualification form for you or your child and they have been approved, you can shop for products from a curated shopping list provided.

We will then discreetly package and ship your medical supplies directly to your house on a monthly basis. We also send you text and email reminders when it’s time to re-stock so you are never without incontinence supplies again!

Fill out the qualify form to see if you qualify today.

Watch our “how it works” video below to see how we can help you get free incontinence supplies.

Incontinence Supplies Requirements For Wisconsin

In order to be approved for incontinence supplies under Wisconsin Medicaid, you will need:

  • The medical reason for needing supplies.
  • The estimated amount of supplies needed per day.
A cow in WisconsinA cow in Wisconsin

Incontinence Coverage Information for Wisconsin

  • Must have a qualifying medical need, such as urge incontinence, autism, ADHD, etc.
  • Children must be 3 or older.
  • Must be enrolled in a Wisconsin Medicaid plan.

Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology blog is not intended as a substitute to medical advice or care from a healthcare professional. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.