There’s a lot to consider when it comes to choosing male incontinence products. The size, level of absorbency, and style of the product can all be difficult to understand.
Read this post to clear away any confusion about what male incontinence product will be best for you and discover which products are covered through your insurance with Aeroflow Urology.
Why Use a Male Incontinence Product?
Incontinence, or the loss of bladder control, can sometimes change your quality of life and be an annoyance to manage throughout the day. Worrying about leaks can also be stressful, but using incontinence products may help ease some anxiety, and the good news is you may be able to get products for free!
Aeroflow Urology may be able to help you get free incontinence products through your Medicaid or private insurance plan.
To see if you qualify, check your eligibility with our form. It takes under two minutes to fill out— just make sure you have your insurance card handy.
Check Your Eligibility
2 Easy Steps
Discover the continence care essentials available through your Medicaid plan.
The Best Incontinence Products for Men
When choosing your supplies for managing your urinary incontinence, keep these urinary incontinence products in mind.
Male guards are a type of incontinence pad that can catch bladder leakage and urinary dribbling to keep you dry throughout your day. These absorbent products are best for those with light to moderate incontinence.
These discreet bladder control pads are lined with absorbent and breathable material with adhesive strips to keep the pad in place while you go about your daily activities. Made to be placed inside your undergarments, male guards are specifically designed to fit the male anatomy, so you can be comfortable and protected while wearing them.
Prevail Male Guard
- Max-Gel Absorbency technology.
- Omni-Odor Guard to protect against odor before it starts.
- Contours the male anatomy.
- Leg gatherers for ultimate protection against leakage.
- Soft barriers that stop skin irritation.
- Length of 12.4 inches.
Attends Discreet Male Guard
Attends’ Discreet Male Guard is an absorbent pad made for light to moderate urinary incontinence.
- Premium softness for ultimate comfort.
- Odor shield for odor protection.
- Elastic edges to catch leakage.
- Absorbent layers and absorbent core for maximum absorbency.
- Length of 12.5 inches.
Tena Men's Moderate Male Guard
Tena Men’s Moderate Male Guard is designed for men with light to moderate incontinence.
- Dry-Fast Core for quick-drying protection.
- Absorbent polymers to keep you dry.
- Soft materials to avoid skin irritation and keep you comfortable.
Men's Protective Underwear
Men’s incontinence underwear, also known as adult pull-ups, come in a range of absorbency levels. These incontinence products look and feel like regular underwear with designs made for men in mind.
Absorbency underwear are made with super-absorbent materials to soak up leaks throughout your day. You can pull them on and off like underwear and are disposable after each use.
While the protective underwear Aeroflow Urology offers is not under the Depends brand name, our products measure up to the Depends technology, feel, and style.
Protective underwear are best for light to moderate incontinence.
Prevail Per-fit Men's Protective Underwear
Prevail’s Per-fit Men’s Protective Underwear are designed for light to moderate urinary incontinence.
- Omni-Odor Guard for maximum odor protection.
- 360-degree leg panels for catching leakage.
- MaxSorb Gel to keep your skin dry.
- Labels to indicate front and back sides.
Tena ProSkin Men's Protective Underwear
Tena ProSkin Men’s Protective Underwear are designed for moderate to heavy urinary incontinence.
- Light grey color to look like real underwear.
- Super-absorbent polymers to lock in leaks.
- 100% breathable technology to keep you comfortable.
- Elastic leg holes to stay protected.
Attends Discreet Men's Protective Underwear
Attends Discreet Men’s Protective Underwear are made for those with moderate to heavy urinary incontinence.
- Elastic belly band for mobility and easy on-and-off.
- Breathable fabric for all-day comfort.
- Tear-away side panels for quick changes.
- Ultra-absorbent core materials to keep you dry.
- Leg cuff barriers for extra leak protection.
Other Incontinence Products for Men
If you’re looking for an incontinence care product that can handle a heavier amount of leakage or a product that is better-suited for people with less mobility, you may want to opt for some of the other supplies we offer.
While these incontinence products are unisex and not gender-specific, they protect against moderate to severe incontinence so you can be confident that you’re protected.
Adult briefs (adult diapers) are an excellent option if you have heavier urinary incontinence or bowel incontinence. These super-absorbent adult diapers have tab closures on the sides for easy changes without having to get completely undressed. Adult briefs are soft and breathable with enough protection to keep you dry all day and night.
Prevail Per-fit 360 Adult Briefs
Prevail Per-fit Adult Briefs are a unisex diaper designed for those with heavy incontinence.
- AirMax Fabric with 360 breathable zones to stay comfortable.
- Omni-odor Guard to neutralize odors before they start.
- Microclimate care for cooling.
- MaxSorb Gel technology to soak up moisture and stay dry for longer.
- Expandex wings to fit comfortably.
Tena ProSkin Briefs
Tena ProSkin Briefs are made for those with heavy to severe bladder and bowel incontinence, as well as for those who need overnight protection.
- Insta-Dri Skin-Caring System wicks away moisture fast to stay dry.
- Soft material for comfort.
- Dry-Fast Core.
- Curved leg gatherers for a better fit.
- Wetness indicator.
Prevail Air Overnight Briefs
Prevail Air Overnight Briefs are designed for heavy bladder and bowel incontinence. They’re specifically made to be worn overnight to keep you dry while you sleep.
- MaxSorb Gel technology to keep dry throughout the night.
- Advanced Zoning System that targets liquid and fecal zones.
- Smart Skin Fabric with vitamin E, aloe, and chamomile to keep skin calm.
- Fasteners that grip anywhere on outside fabric for comfort.
Underpads (chux) help protect fabric and furniture from urinary and bowel leakage. They can be placed anywhere in your home or car to make cleaning up easy and fast. Underpads are unisex and come in a range of sizes.
Booster pads add an extra layer of absorption to your other incontinence products, such as adult briefs or adult pull-ons. Booster pads are unisex and disposable.
Get Free Men's Incontinence Products
If you’re managing incontinence symptoms, Aeroflow Urology may be able to help. You may be eligible to get free incontinence supplies through your Medicaid or private insurance plan. Everything you need for the process can be accessed through your mobile device or computer, so you don’t even need to leave your home!
To get started, fill out our qualify form. Once approved, a specialist will reach out and answer any questions you may have and send free samples of our male incontinence supplies. Then, they’ll be delivered to your doorstep every month in discreet packaging.
Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology blog is not intended as a substitute for medical advice or care. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.