Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through New Jersey Medicaid?
Yes, New Jersey currently provides incontinence products for both children and adults as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage.
Under New Jersey Medicaid individuals may qualify to receive a combination of pull-ups, briefs, underpads, reusable underpads, and gloves. Wipes are not covered by New Jersey Medicaid.
Medicaid covered incontinence products are provided through managed Medicaid plans that vary by state. Here are the requirements and restrictions for New Jersey:
Incontinence Supplies Requirements For New Jersey Medicaid
Note: Your Medicaid Member Number is listed on your Medicaid card. Your Medicaid card may look different based on your New Jersey Medicaid plan.
To be approved for incontinence supplies under New Jersey Medicaid you must have the following items. An Aeroflow Urology Specialist will help you gather all of this necessary information.
- Documented proof within the last six months that the items are considered medically necessary by a physician.
- The medical reason for needing supplies.
- The estimated amount of supplies needed per day.
How to Qualify for Incontinence Supplies from New Jersey Medicaid:
- Must have a qualifying medical need, such as Autism, Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Down Syndrome, etc.
- Children must be 4 or older.
- Must be enrolled in a New Jersey plan.
How To Get Incontinence Supplies
At Aeroflow Urology, your dedicated Continence Care Specialist will verify your coverage and handle the paperwork required for Medicaid. We work with you to help find the right mix of products to fit your individual needs. After confirmation of benefits and supplies, we discreetly package and ship products directly to your home each month. Select an option below to qualify.ADULT SUPPLIESPEDIATRIC SUPPLIES