Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through the Montana Medicaid Program?
Under Montana Medicaid, adults and children (3+) may qualify to receive a combination of up to 180 pull-ups / pull-ons and diapers / adult briefs each month. Adults and children who meet the qualifications can also receive disposable bed pads (underpads), reusable bed pads, bladder control pads, and gloves. Wipes are not covered by Montana Medicaid.
Incontinence Supplies Requirements for Montana Medicaid
One of our Continence Care Specialists will help you gather all of the documentation you need in order for you or your child to be approved for incontinence supplies (medical supplies) under Montana Medicaid health plans:
- Documented proof within the last six months that the incontinence products are considered medically necessary by a healthcare provider.
- The medical reason for you or your child needing supplies (certificate of medical necessity).
- The estimated amount of supplies needed per day (i.e. 80 pairs of pull-ups and 7 diapers per day).
- Pre-approval of incontinence supplies from you or your child’s healthcare professional (prior authorization).
How to Qualify for Incontinence Supplies from Montana Medicaid:
In order for you or your child to qualify for incontinence supplies from Aeroflow Urology and Montana Medicaid, your or your child need to meet the following qualifications:
- A qualifying medical need, such as urinary incontinence, a brain injury, Spina bifida, etc.
- Must be 3 years of age or older.
- Must be enrolled in a Montana Medicaid plan.
How to Get Incontinence Supplies Through Montana Medicaid
At Aeroflow Urology, your dedicated Continence Care Specialist will verify you or your child’s coverage and handle the paperwork required for Medicaid.
We will work with you to help find the right high-quality products to fit you or your child’s individual needs under your Medicaid benefits.
After you have filled out the qualification form for you or your child and they have been approved, you can shop for products from a curated shopping list provided.
Then, we will discreetly package and ship the medical supplies directly to your home each month. We will also send you text and email reminders when it’s time to re-stock so you are never without incontinence supplies again.
Watch the video below to see just how Aeroflow Urology can help you get free incontinence supplies through your insurance!
Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology blog is not intended as a substitute to medical advice or care from a healthcare professional. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.