How to Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Connecticut Medicaid

Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Connecticut Medicaid?

Connecticut Medicaid is a state-run insurance option for adults, children, senior citizens, and individuals with disabilities living in Connecticut that require medical supplies. Connecticut currently provides incontinence products for both children and adults as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage. Under Connecticut Medicaid, individuals may qualify to receive a combination of pull-ups / diapers, pull-ons (protective underwear), adult briefs, bladder control pads (Poise pads), reusable underpads, and gloves. Unfortunately, wipes are not covered by Connecticut Medicaid.

To check your eligibility for coverage of high quality products through your Medicaid benefits, fill out our quick and easy 2-step form. Aeroflow Urology provides a wide range of product options that vary in absorbency levels, so you can have the perfect products for your unique needs. Medicaid recipients may be eligible for monthly shipments of bladder control products straight to their door in unmarked packaging.

Check Your Eligibility

In 2 easy steps!

From catheters to pediatric and adult bladder control supplies, discover the continence care essentials covered by your insurance.

Date of Birth for Individual In Need of Supplies Please provide the date of birth for the person in need of continence care supplies (yourself, your child, etc.)

Incontinence Supplies Requirements for Connecticut Medicaid

To be approved for incontinence supplies under Connecticut Medicaid you must have the following items. An Aeroflow Urology Continence Care Specialist will help you gather all of this necessary information.

  • Documented proof within the last six months that the items are considered medically necessary by a physician (certificate of medical necessity).
  • The medical reason for needing supplies.
  • Must have a qualifying medical need, such as autism, diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Down syndrome, etc.
    Children must be 3 years of age or older.
    Must receive Medicaid benefits through a Connecticut Medicaid plan.The estimated amount of supplies needed per day (i.e. you go through 3 adult diapers, 2 disposable underpads, and 3 sets of gloves per day).
Near the water in ConnecticutNear the water in Connecticut

How to Qualify for Incontinence Supplies from Connecticut Medicaid: 

  • Must have a qualifying medical need, such as autism, diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Down syndrome, etc.
  • Children must be 3 years of age or older.
  • Must receive Medicaid benefits through a Connecticut Medicaid plan.

How to Get Incontinence Supplies Through Medicaid

At Aeroflow Urology, your dedicated Continence Care Specialist will verify your coverage and handle all of the paperwork required for your Medicaid program. We work with you to help you, or your loved one, find the right mix of products to fit your individual needs. After confirmation of benefits and supplies, we discreetly package and ship products directly to your home each month. 

Fill out our quick eligibility form to see if you qualify today!


Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology blog is not intended as a substitute to medical advice or care from a healthcare professional. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.