Living with incontinence can be challenging, both physically and emotionally. It's a condition that affects millions of people in the United States.
We understand that each individual with incontinence has unique needs, and that finding the right protective products can make all the difference in your quality of life. That's why we’re excited to introduce you to a game-changer in the world of incontinence management – Prevail incontinence products.
Many have found comfort, confidence, and peace of mind in Prevail products, and in this blog, we're going to explore why. From cutting-edge technology to unmatched comfort and reliability, we'll delve into the reasons why Aeroflow Urology customers have fallen head over heels for Prevail, and why you should consider trying them too!
Why Choose Prevail?
Prevail is a well-respected name in the incontinence product industry. Prevail is a brand created by First Quality, a company with a long history in the hygiene and healthcare field. Producing high-quality products that are used by people around the world, First Quality has become a trusted and noteworthy brand. The company puts product innovation and customer satisfaction first.
Prevail carries a wide variety of products developed with the newest continence care technologies. One of its most well-known features is its Quick Wick technology that quickly absorbs and locks away moisture, keeping skin protected from irritation and leaks. Customers also love their Odor Guard technology which traps unpleasant odors, giving users a sense of discretion and freshness.
Prevail understands that every individual with incontinence has unique needs, and it shows in their range of product sizes, absorbencies, and styles. Adult incontinence products made by Prevail include:
Check Your Eligibility
2 Easy Steps
From catheters to pediatric and adult incontinence supplies, discover the continence care essentials covered by your insurance.
- Daily incontinence underwear (adult pull-ons) for men and women.
- Protective underwear designed for men.
- Protective underwear designed for women.
- Bladder control pads (incontinence pads).
- Disposable adult briefs (adult diapers).
- Bariatric briefs.
- Premium adult washcloths.
- Male guards.
Prevail’s products come in all sizes and have different levels of absorbency that offer a secure, discreet, and comfortable fit, so you can be sure your incontinence needs will be met.
The brand is also environmentally conscious, using renewable materials in their supplies.
Prevail Customer Favorites
Prevail Per-Fit Daily Underwear for Women
Per-Fit Daily Underwear for Women are equipped with a form-fitting shape, giving women a great level of discreetness while wearing them. These can be worn under your undergarments throughout the day. Per-Fit Daily Underwear are best suited for women with moderate to heavy incontinence.
- Made to look and feel like women’s underwear.
- Breathable materials made with skin care in mind.
- Cloth-like fabric and a stretch waist for comfort.
- Omni Odor Guard protection to keep odors away.
- MaxSorb Gel technology for all-day dryness and confidence.
- Latex-free for sensitive skin.
“Insurance switched me to the purple Prevail pull-ons. They have much better coverage, fit, and absorb more. The comfort is wonderfully soft and nothing shows under my jeans or shorts. I even wear them overnight and wake up to a dry bed.”
- Tee, real Aeroflow Urology customer
Prevail Daily Pant Liners
Prevail Daily Pant Liners provide the most discreet protection for men and women who have lighter bladder leakage. These liners have an adhesive strip that holds the product in place all day long, while the breathable material keeps you comfortable.
- Unisex for men and women.
- Created with the Advanced Zoning System that includes a Target Acquisition Zone and a Fecal Containment Zone for the driest wear.
- Target Acquisition Zone to pull away moisture and odor for healthy skin and freshness.
- Contoured with Prevail Zoned Body Fit that fits a variety of body sizes and types.
- Made with a full length adhesive strip to keep product in place.
“My pads are Prevail and I really like them. I used Poise and I like these much better.”
-Abby B., Real Aeroflow Urology customer
Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology website is not intended as a substitute to medical advice or care from a healthcare professional. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.