Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Tennessee Medicaid?
Yes, Tennessee currently provides incontinence products as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage.
With Tennessee Medicaid, you or your child may qualify to receive incontinence products such as diapers, liners, or under pads.
Incontinence Supplies Requirements For Tennessee
To be approved for incontinence supplies under Tennessee Medicaid, the below is required:
- Documented proof within the last six months that the items are considered medically necessary by a physician.
- The medical reason for needing supplies.
Incontinence Coverage Information for Tennessee
- Must have a qualifying medical need, such as Autism, Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Down Syndrome, etc.
- Children must be 3 or older.
- Must be enrolled in a Tennessee Medicaid plan.
How To Get Incontinence Supplies
Aeroflow Urology does not currently provide incontinence products through Medicaid in Tennessee. You can visit the TennCare website for information on how to apply for coverage, and to inquire about in-network providers. For information on receiving incontinence supplies in other states, visit our full guide to Incontinence Supplies Through Medicaid.
Aeroflow does have incontinence products available for purchase. Use coupon code SUPPLIES20 at checkout to save 20%.
Save on Incontinence Products