How to Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Oklahoma Medicaid

Oklahoma Medicaid is a state-run insurance option for low-income adults, children, senior citizens, and people living with disabilities.

Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Oklahoma Medicaid?

Yes, Oklahoma currently provides incontinence products as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage.

With Oklahoma Medicaid, you or your child may qualify to receive a combination of protective underwear, briefs, disposable underpads, and bladder control pads every month.

Check Your Eligibility

2 Easy Steps

From catheters to pediatric and adult incontinence supplies, discover the continence care essentials covered by your insurance.

Have your insurance card ready!

Child's First Name
Child's Last Name
Child's Date of Birth Please provide the date of birth for the person in need of continence care supplies (yourself, your child, etc.)
Zip Code
Child's Insurance Provider Your insurance type is most frequently found at the top of your insurance card.
Name of Insurance Carrier
Member ID Your Member ID is typically found on the front of your insurance card and may be listed as Member ID, Member #, Subscriber ID, Subscriber # or Policy #. This can be a combination of letters and numbers.
Child's Medical Condition In order to receive coverage for continence care supplies, Medicaid requires a diagnosed medical condition related to your child's incontinence.
Name of Child's Medical Condition
How did you hear about us?
Step 2 of 2

Can I Get Incontinence Supplies Through Aeroflow Urology?

Unfortunately, Aeroflow Urology doesn’t currently partner with Oklahoma to provide incontinence supplies. You can, however, get discounted incontinence products through our store.

Incontinence Supply Requirements for Oklahoma

To be approved for incontinence supplies under Oklahoma Medicaid, you must have:

  • The medical reason for needing incontinence supplies.
  • The estimated amount of supplies needed each day, for example, 4 diapers and 3 pull-ons.
Oklahoma city at nightOklahoma city at night

Incontinence Coverage Information for Oklahoma

  • Must have a qualifying medical need, such Spina bifida, PTSD, urge incontinence, etc.
  • Children must be 4 or older.
  • Must be enrolled in an Oklahoma Medicaid plan.

Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology blog is not intended as a substitute to medical advice or care from a healthcare professional. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.