Missouri Medicaid is a state-run insurance option for adults, children, senior citizens, and individuals with disabilities living in Missouri.<br />
Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies Through Missouri Medicaid?
Yes, Missouri currently provides incontinence supplies as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage. In Missouri, both pediatric and adult patients must have prior authorization submitted by a physician in order for supplies to be covered.
With Missouri Medicaid individuals may qualify to receive a combination of pull-ups, briefs, underpads, bladder pads, and gloves. Wipes are not covered by Missouri Medicaid.
Incontinence Supply Requirements for Missouri Medicaid
To be approved for incontinence supplies under Missouri Medicaid, the below is required:
- Prior authorization submitted by a physician.
- Documented proof within the last six months that the items are considered medically necessary by a physician.
- The medical reason for needing supplies.
- The estimated amount of supplies needed per day.
How to Qualify for Incontinence Supplies From Missouri Medicaid
- Must have a qualifying medical need, such as Autism, Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Down Syndrome, etc.
- Children must be 4 or older.
- Must be enrolled in a Missouri Medicaid plan.
How to Get Incontinence Supplies With Aeroflow Urology
Unfortunately, Aeroflow Urology does not currently provide incontinence products through Medicaid in Missouri. You can visit the Aeroflow Urology store to purchase products at a discounted price of 20% off with the code SUPPLIES20.
Information provided on the Aeroflow Urology blog is not intended as a substitute for medical advice or care. Aeroflow recommends consulting your healthcare provider if you are experiencing medical issues relating to incontinence.