TELEFLEX TIEMANN COUDE CATH 12FR 16"
Teleflex Medical Tiemann Coude Intermittent Catheter 12Fr 16" L, Sterile, Latex-free, Single-use, Red
This ERU® Siliconized PVC Catheter has 2 staggered eyes. It has a solid tip and is color coded for size. It has a length of 40cm (16") and is for single use. It is flexible with a curved tip and relatively stiffer shaft to help ease catheterization. An effective tiemann catheter needs a flexible curved tip but pliable shaft to help ease catheterization.Features
- It is especially helpful in negotiating difficult catheterizations
- The notch on the catheter funnel is used to indicate the tip position.
- A unique, no roll connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
- Rusch achieves this by modeling the tip separately and then joining it to the shaft.
- TCalifornia Prop. 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.