Self-Cath Closed System with Insertion Supplies 1100 mL
- Type: Closed System, Intermittent
- Tip: Straight.
- Lubrication: Yes
- Material: Vinyl, Latex-Free
- Collection Bag: 1100cc
The Self-Cath® Closed System is a latex-free, unisex system with an introducer tip that aids in the reduction of bacterial contamination of the catheter during insertion. It includes a 100% latex-free Coloplast® Self-Cath® intermittent catheter. The EasyOff™ tear makes it easy to use, even for patients with limited dexterity. Self-Cath® Closed System kits include a Self-Cath® intermittent catheter, 1100 cc seamless vinyl collection bag, gloves, under-pad, povidone-iodine swabsticks and user instructions.Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use catheter system.
- For sterile, intermittent catheterization.
- Introducer tip to reduce urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Hydrophilic microbead lubricant reducing friction and risk of urinary tract infections.
- Protective sleeve that provides for contact-free usage.
- Extension sleeve that reduces the need for transfers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov