Self-Cath Closed System Catheter with Collection Bag
The Self-Cath® Closed System is a latex-free, unisex system with an introducer tip that aids in the reduction of bacterial contamination of the catheter during insertion. It includes a 100% latex-free Coloplast Self-Cath® intermittent catheter. The EasyOff™ tear makes it easy to use, even for patients with limited dexterity..Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use catheter system
- For sterile, intermittent catheterization.
- Introducer tip to reduce urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Hydrophilic microbead lubricant reducing friction and risk of urinary tract infections.
- Protective sleeve that provides for contact-free usage.
- Extension sleeve that reduces the need for transfers.
- Tip: Straight
- Material: PVC
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov