Economy Bedside Catheter Bag with Anti-Reflux Valve
This vented PVC urinary drainage bag features center entry, an anti-reflux valve, sample port, and plastic hook for easy hanging at the bedside. This product is sterile and intended for single use only.
An ideal urine collection solution for catheter users with mobility issues, the Rusch Economy Bedside Catheter Bag by Teleflex is made from high-grade, flexible PVC with a 2,000 ML capacity. The sturdy anti-reflux valve ensures that urine cannot re-enter the catheter, and the large bottom outlet is easy to empty. This high quality, single use vented catheter drainage bag comes with 120 cm length tubing and is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Made of high grade vinyl (PVC)
- Vented bedside drainage bag
- Anti-reflux valve to prevent urine from re-entering the catheter
- Easy-to-see volume markings
- Synthetic latex bottom outlet tube
- Easy hook hanger and sample port
- 2,000 ML capacity
- Sterile fluid pathway, single use
|Insurance Product Type