2023 North Carolina Medicaid Expansion
As of December 1, 2023 North Carolina Medicaid has expanded its coverage, meaning if you weren’t eligible for Medicaid coverage before, you may be now!
Once you have coverage, you may also qualify to receive 100% FREE* incontinence products through your Medicaid health plan with Aeroflow Urology.
North Carolina Medicaid Income Limits Increased In 2023
To be eligible for NC Medicaid, you must meet the following requirements.
- NC resident
- U.S. national, citizen, permanent resident, or legal alien
- Meet household income requirements
- Age 19 - 64
How to Apply for North Carolina Medicaid
- Online: Apply online via North Carolina ePass https://epass.nc.gov/
- By phone: Call 1-800-318-2596 to apply over the phone
- In person: Go to your County Department of Social Services office
- Through the mail: Mail your Medicaid application to your county’s Department of Social Services office
You can learn more at: Medicaid.ncdhhs.gov
For Current North Carolina Medicaid Recipients
If you are a North Carolina resident who already has Medicaid and is interested in FREE* incontinence products, including diapers, pull-ups, incontinence briefs, bladder control pads and more, check your eligibility below!
Check Your Eligibility
2 Easy Steps
Discover the bladder control supplies covered by your Medicaid plan.