Kendall Dover™ 2-Way Pediatric Silicone Foley Catheter 12Fr 16" L, 5cc Balloon Capacity, Standard Rounded Tip, Uncoated, Latex-free, 100% Silicone
Kendall Healthcare Dover™ 2-Way Pediatric Silicone Foley Catheter 12Fr 16" L, 5 cc Balloon Capacity, Standard Rounded Tip, Uncoated, Latex-free, 100% Silicone
Nonreactive, nonadhering catheters have a smooth, rounded, reinforced tip with stylet pocket, large, smoothly finished eyes and a reinforced ribbed balloon. The universal valve has a color-coded retainer ring. Catheters are sterile and individually packaged in an outer peel-back pouch with an easy-to-open inner sheath.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced bullet shape tip with deep stylet pocket resists buckling.
- Large, oval-shaped, smooth, hand-finished eyes are ideal for maximum drainage and design will not allow material to obstruct drainage lumen.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry, and eases insertion.
- Round, soft, flexible, nonrigid, uniform french-sized surface shaft allows for easy insertion and reduced irritation to urethra.
- Separately molded, ribbed and reinforced funnel assures proper seal to drain bag connector and various irrigation syringes.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon