Cure Ultra Pre-Lubricated Intermittent Catheter
Sterile and ready to use right out of the package, this catheter features mess-free pre-lubrication and smooth eyelets for minimal irritation. The Cure Ultra is lightweight and designed to make it simple and convenient for men to self-cath anywhere.
The 16” Cure Ultra Pre-Lubricated Intermittent Catheter for men features CoverAll technology, which distributes sterile lubricant evenly as you open the package. This ensures a drip-free, mess-free, automatic lubrication process for maximum convenience as you self-cath.
Additional enhanced features include smooth polished eyelets to reduce resistance and help make insertion easier. The gripper sleeve eliminates the need to touch and contaminate the tube itself. It also makes it easier to reinsert into the bag after use for hygienic disposal. This catheter won’t kink (even if you bend it) and the “no roll” funnel end makes draining easier too.
- Length: 16”
- Sizes: 10 FR - 16 FR
- Ready to use, no separate lubricant required
- Mess and drip free CoverAll pre-lubrication technology
- Gripper sleeve assists with insertion and reinsertion into bag after use
- Won’t kink even when bent
- DEHP/DINP, BPA, and latex free
- Compact, lightweight packaging for minimal waste