Coloplast Self-Cath Straight Dry Catheter 16"
This catheter is with fire-polished . Self- Catheters can be used by a variety of users.
Coloplast Self-Cath Intermittent Catheter
The Self-Cath® family of 100% latex-free catheters offers users a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. Each catheter is made with the highest quality standards dedicated to user comfort and ease of use. The fire-polished eyelets and sterile siliconized surface of this straight tip intermittent catheter allow for smooth insertion and make this catheter a great product. Self-Cath® dry catheters are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles and are for single use only.
- Type: Intermittent Coloplast Self-Cath Urinary Catheter
- Tip: Straight Tip, Funnel End, Fire-Polished Eyelet
- Lubrication: No
- Material: Latex-Free
- Length: 16"
- Advantages: Easy insertion
Intermittent urethral catheters come in different styles.
- Uncoated: Require lubrication (usually supplied with the uncoated catheter) application before use.
- Straight Tip: Tube is straight from top to bottom.
- Coudé Tip: Tube’s end is curved or bent.
- Pre-Lubricated / Coated: Pre-lubricated so there is no need to apply lubrication before use.
- Closed System: Pre-lubricated intermittent catheter that drains into a collection bag.
- Hydrophilic: Equipped with a polymer coating.